Updated: August 04, 2021
At Odeza, we are committed to safeguarding the confidentiality, privacy, integrity, and availability of the Protected Health Information (“PHI”) entrusted to us by our clients.
As providers of cloud-based health technology services, Odeza makes every effort to maintain compliance, proactively address information security, mitigate risk for our clients, and assure potential breaches are completely and effectively communicated to our clients in a timely manner.
We have policies and procedures that are aligned with our business associate obligations under HIPAA and HITECH, enabling us to provide the highest level of service to our healthcare customers.
- Physical, Technical and Administrative safeguards which are implemented to:
- Provide adequate security of our information assets and computing resources.
- Ensure that information assets and systems are backed up and available to maintain continuity of business operations in the case of any adverse event.
- Ensure that only authorized access is granted to information systems and data.
- Training and awareness for all staff members. Odeza’s comprehensive Privacy and Security programs assist providers using the system to comply with their obligations as a Covered Entity.